Friday, June 3, 2011

Euro Haul


uno mese..
üks kuu..
jeden měsíc..
einn mánuður..



Why yes, I did filter the words 'one month' through google translator. This is the time until I leave for a mini-trip to venture through (in no particular order) London - Novi Sad, Serbia to EXIT festival - Amsterdam - The Greek Islands. Naturally, it made sense to me to take advantage of the notorious mid-year sales and pick myself up some *gasp* last season summer attire to make my travelling a little easier, and a little lighter...






Piper Lane pocket tank top// Mink Pink poetic justice crop top// Piper Lane 2 ply knee dress// Ksubi black maxi dress// Mink Pink thorn in my side tee// Insight 51 worn tee// Maurie and Eve white rain oracle salmon dress// Style Stalker venom frill dress// Balenciaga studded sandal

Dress Happy



No comments:

Post a Comment